Wednesday 9 December 2009

Chrimbo Presents..... The horror the horror

Finding it hard to find the perfect pressie? Don't sweat it!

If you're like me, Chrimbo shopping takes forever, however, at least now I can do it while staring at a screen and not having to interact with real people. I like to find something rather unique that most people won't have seen and is also pretty cool, well in my eyes anyways, while still being of some use. This can be very time consuming, but finding something perfect is a great feeling. Below are a couple of links to help you find some pretty cool stuff.

First up is Magma Books. Obviously they sell books, but I'm yet to buy one from them. The reason I list them is because of the cool range of design related products they carry, certainly some of the finest caps (below) prints and other genuinely novel creations.

Coolest headgear ever?

Second in the list is Folksy an online catalog of pretty cool handmade crafts. Its hard not to look through the pages and want to buy something. There are some great little items that seem quite competitively priced. You can also be happy in the knowledge that your money is supporting the artists, and going direct into their pockets (well except possibly the host site and paypal.) Also on the site is a section of instructions for anybody that would like to get creative.

I neeeed this in my life!

Urban Outfitters is a high street clothing store and I assume is quite well known for stocking rather quirky items, items which I for one always appreciate. The realisation of simple play on words is always quite amusing.

I had a 12 gauge (shot) forced on me


Lazy Oaf sell some pretty cool stuff.

Thats the black tie function sorted.

Last but not least is To dry for. They don't sell overly cool items, tea towels, however they certainly make them pleasing to the eye.



Unfortunately none of the above sites has bribed me for these links, however I am certainly open to such things.

Well hopefully no one I'm buying for reads this blog or they might be finding their presents on the above sites!

Happy shopping everyone!

Bookmark and Share Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comment(s) so far, add your thoughts -->>here<<--:

Time Outdoors said...

Wonderful Site. I just ran across it and have added you to my bloglist. Keep up the good work.

Keith said...

Cheers. Always nice to know someone out there is reading the blog!
I'll add yours to mine as well.

sbrt said...

Do you know if the headgear meets FRA requirements?

Keith said...

I would expect it to, seeing that its pretty much very cool looking balaclava. They are seriously cool, but out of stock, and not too cheap either.

Ben McFeeters said...

Man this stuff was gold!! Folksy and LazyOaf got hit hard for presents and I reaped the praise! Good skills!

Keith said...

Glad to be of some use mate. Good to see that you are back on the blogsphere!