Sunday 9 August 2009

New/Final slideshow

While there hasn't been very much posting going on, I have been going through all the pictures of the trip and doing some basic tweaking to them. I've also been trying to get an accompanying song, but this was more time consuming than filtering through the 14G gig's of photos. I really didn't want to use the same song used on the imsodave slideshow, but nothing else seemed to fit just as well. Maybe its quite fitting for me to use the same song due to his journey being quite an inspiration for my own?

Either way here it is in all its glory (or not) I hope you enjoy some Mercury Rev (music) and my snaps.


Just as before it is availible in HD, so click on "HD" for greater quality and and go full screen


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comment(s) so far, add your thoughts -->>here<<--: